Klik hier voor de nederlandse versie.
Download the PDF version here.
Do you have a passion for geotechnical analysis and the offshore industry? Want to work on the foundations for the next generation of wind turbines at sea? Looking for a challenging job at a start-up?
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to come join our team!
GBM Works – Silent foundation pile installation for offshore wind turbines
GBM Works was founded in 2016 with the mission to develop a radically new installation method for offshore foundation piles. This is made possible with our invention: the Vibro-drill. We have since won several important innovation awards with our plans and progress and we are collaborating with the most important offshore contractors in Europe to bring our invention to market as soon as possible.
Right now, we are designing, fabricating and testing prototypes of our invention, we could use your help to finish them!
Working with a small team people you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform geotechnical analyses to determine the effect the Vibro-drill has on the seabed and the resulting bearing capacity of the foundation.
- Conduct field tests to validate the results.
- Help the team to improve the design of the Vibro-drill based on your findings.
- Communicate with a certification authority to get the technology qualified for offshore use.
- Consult with offshore contractors to ensure that the Vibro-drill fills their needs.
Who we are looking for
You are hard-working, thorough, precise and accustomed to showing initiative. Experience with geotechnical analysis for offshore foundations is a plus. You are comfortable with solving problems as they come up and can communicate clearly.
Disciplines we are looking for: Geotechnical design, dynamic systems.
What we offer you
- A high level of responsibility in a small team.
- An experience in which you will see all assets of machine development and qualification.
- A competitive salary.
Send us a message!
Our offices are at: Binckhorstlaan 36, Den Haag